RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

1/2 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14K White Gold or Yellow Gold

1/2 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14K White Gold or Yellow Gold Review



I was sceptical of this ring because 0 for a 1/2 carat is so low, but when my fiance was on one knee and opened that box, all my doubts went away. This ring is simply gorgeous!!! It's so clear and sparkles so nicely! The pictures DO NOT do it justice! It's so much prettier in person. The band is very thin, which I like because I have small hands. It seems like the sent me a bigger size then asked for. A 6 fits me just right, and the ring is pretty loose. The only thing I can say that's negative is the quality that it was made. The setting in crooked, and there are only 4 little prongs holding the diamond in place. I'm afraid that I'll knock it on something and bend a prong and the diamond will be gone. But over all, it's a great ring for the price!



1/2 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14K White Gold or Yellow Gold Feature


  • Prong set with 1 round diamond.
  • The total carat weight is 0.50 cts.
  • Diamonds are G-H color and I1 Clarity.
  • 21 Day Full Money Back Guarantee



1/2 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14K White Gold or Yellow Gold Overview



This 14k gold diamond ring is prong set with 1 round diamond. The total diamond weight is 0.50 carats. The diamond is HI color and I1-I2 clarity.


More Details Or Compare Price !!



Similar Product





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 13, 2010 07:36:38