RSS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

14k White or Yellow Gold Round 4-Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring (3/4 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)


I love this ring, it's so brilliant and beautiful, I love to watch it sparkle! Since we ordered online I immediately took it to a jeweler and had them check that the diamond was in fact real. Of course it is and I couldn't possibly be happier. It is so clear and gorgeous I'm still amazed by the price I got it for. I love it! I can't wait to marry my sweetie in Maui! I will definitely order more jewelry from Amazon in the future!!



14k White or Yellow Gold Round 4-Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring (3/4 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity) Feature


  • Can be resized up or down 2 sizes.



14k White or Yellow Gold Round 4-Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring (3/4 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity) Overview


This beautiful diamond solitaire ring represents a classic, romantic style. Available in your choice of gleaming 14 karat white or yellow gold, it showcases a single round diamond (3/4 ct), held in a traditional four-prong solitaire setting above a slender polished gold band. The raised setting is graceful and elegant, and it lifts the diamond up to the light, enhancing its brilliance and shine. This ring is a lovely choice for someone with traditional tastes.


More Details..


fireplace grate heater