RSS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cherish the Treasure

My lovely bride and I sang this song to each other on our wedding day in 1995. It still brings me to tears when I watch it, as you'll see that it did on that WONDERFUL DAY! CHORUS: I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you Life long companion I give myself to you God has enabled me To walk with you faithfully I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you VERSE 1: As I obey, the Spirit's voice And seek to do His will I then can see The widsom of His plan For as He works His will in me I then can love you selflessly And by His grace Can pledge my love to you CHORUS: I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you Life long companion I give myself to you God has enabled me To walk with you faithfully I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you VERSE 2: This sacred vow, I make to you Does not contain an 'if' Though I'm aware That trials lie ahead I will love you And pray with you And through it all I will stay with you Our home will be A refuge of, unconditional love CHORUS: I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you Life long companion I give myself to you God has enabled me To walk with you faithfully I cherish, the treasure The treasure of you Writen by Steve Green

- Easter Program - Cheap Fireplace Screen Baby Pool Toys